Home Insurance


Everyone who lives in a home who wants to protect their building and/ their household contents from loss or damage. All vehicles used for personal or business use will be covered.


The contents of your home are covered against:

  • Fire, Lightning, Explosion
  • Theft
  • Storm, Flood, Wind, Rain, Hail or Snow
  • Earthquake
  • Bursting, leaking or overflowing of water apparatus, pipes or fixed oil-fired heating apparatus
  • Damages caused by impact to your home.

The contents are covered for their current replacement cost providing the sum insured represents the total value of all contents at current replacement values.

Automatic Extensions of Cover

There are automatic extensions of cover and they are:

  • Audio Visual Equipment and Glass
  • Guest's Personal Effects
  • Domestic Staff's Property
  • Refrigerator and Deep Freeze Contents
  • Keys and Locks
  • Personal Documents
  • Medical and Veterinary Expenses
  • Rent
  • Security Guards
  • Domestic Telephone Instruments
  • Trauma Cover
  • Loss of Water by Leakage
  • Clearance Costs
  • Transit Cover for Household Goods
  • Damage to Garden
  • Personal Liability(Occupants Risk)

Request a Quote

We will respond to your enquiry within 24 working hours. Should you require urgent assistance please feel free to call us.


Access our application and claims forms here.